How do I set up Online Account Management
You can sign up for Paperless Billing with ACN Online Account Management. Register for an account by clicking the green My Account button in the top right corner. Once you've registered for an account, you can view your account balance online and fill out your personal profile.
To register for an account:
- Select the green My Account button in the top right corner.
- Enter your ACN Account Number, postal code and service phone number.
- Create a username and password, as well as a security question and answer. Also provide a valid email address and accept the terms and conditions.
You've registered for an account! Log in anytime to see your current account balance or edit your personal information.
Who can sign up for ACN Local & Long Distance Service?
ACN provides Local & Long Distance Service with coverage in areas throughout Canada. To determine if you are located in an area where ACN provides service, enter your telephone number in the Check Availability Tool.
In Quebec and Ontario, ACN Calling Plans are available only to customers who are not currently Bell customers. Although ACN cannot accept orders from existing Bell customers, ACN Digital Phone Service may be available. ACN Digital Phone Service provides crystal-clear call quality and the most popular features, making it an easy replacement for traditional local and long distance service. Check availability here.
Will ACN Local and Long Distance Service affect my high-speed Internet?
If you have Internet Access via cable or dial-up high speed, your service will not be affected. If you have DSL service, you may experience a brief loss of service during the time the phone service is being switched. This loss is usually less than 30 minutes and would only be noticed if you were using the Internet at the time the service is being switched.
Can I get high-speed Internet service with ACN Local and Long Distance Service?
Yes. ACN customers can add High Speed Internet Service where ACN Local and Long Distance Services are offered.
Will I continue to receive the White Pages and Yellow Pages Directories every year?
Yes, both phone books will still be available and provided to you.
Can you help me with Calling Card Instructions?
- Dial the Calling Card access telephone number on the back of the calling card.
- Listen for the greeting.
- Enter the10-digit number on the front of the card and the PIN located on the bottom of the letter you received with the Calling Card.
- Enter the area code and number you wish to call.