Who can sign up for ACN Local and Long Distance Service?
ACN provides Local & Long Distance Service with coverage in areas throughout Canada. To determine if you are located in an area where ACN provides service, enter your telephone number in the Check Availability Tool.
In Quebec and Ontario, ACN Calling Plans are available only to customers who are not currently Bell customers. Although ACN cannot accept orders from existing Bell customers, ACN Digital Phone Service may be available. ACN Digital Phone Service provides crystal-clear call quality and the most popular features, making it an easy replacement for traditional local and long distance service. Check availability here.
Who CANNOT sign up for ACN Local and Long Distance Service?
- Customers outside of the serviceable areas
- Cellular customers
- Residential customers requiring new service and a new phone number
- In Ontario and Quebec, customers who already have service through Bell may not sign up for service, however, ACN Digital Phone Service may be available
How do I sign up for ACN Local and Long Distance Service?
Sign up online at myacncanada.ca in the Local and Long Distance section. Pay attention to each section of the order form since important information regarding the service will be provided. If you are already an ACN Long Distance customer, you can upgrade to Local service through your ACN representative or by contacting ACN Customer Care at 888-383-8226. You could also use our online ACN chat service.
Can existing ACN Long Distance customers sign up for ACN Local and Long Distance Service?
- Yes, current Long Distance customers can choose between the Local plans offered in their area. Your current Long Distance plan will also change. Please contact ACN Canada Customer Care at 888-383-8226 to initiate upgrade or you could also use our online ACN chat service.
- ACN Local and Long Distance does not offer Toll-Free service at this time. If a customer has Toll-Free service with their present carrier, they may keep these services, but they will be billed on a separate invoice.
I have rented a piece of equipment from my current service provider. Can this equipment be transferred to ACN?
Although most equipment is compatible with ACN's service, rental equipment cannot be transferred. Customers would continue to be billed by their current service provider for their rental and would receive a separate bill for their ACN Local and Long Distance Service.