How do I set up Online Account Management?
You can sign up for Paperless Billing with ACN Online Account Management. Register for an account by clicking the green My Account button in the top right corner. Once you've registered for an account, you can view your account balance online and fill out your personal profile.
To register for an account:
- Select the green My Account button in the top right corner.
- Enter your ACN Account Number, postal code and service phone number.
- Create a username and password, as well as a security question and answer. Also provide a valid email address and accept the terms and conditions.
You've registered for an account! Log in anytime to see your current account balance or edit your personal information.
Can you help me with Calling Card Instructions?
- Dial the Calling Card access telephone number on the back of the calling card.
- Listen for the greeting.
- Enter the10-digit number on the front of the card and the PIN located on the bottom of the letter you received with the Calling Card.
- Enter the area code and number you wish to call.
Who can sign up for ACN Long Distance Service?
Any customer with traditional phone service can transfer their long distance service to ACN.
Can I get high-speed Internet service with ACN Local and Long Distance Service?
Yes. ACN customers can add High Speed Internet Service where ACN Local and Long Distance Services are offered.
If I want to upgrade my internet connection what speeds are available to me?
If you would like more information about what internet speeds are available to you we invite you to contact customer service to evaluate your options.