Moving? You can now take your ACN Digital Phone Service with you.
ACN can make your move easier by assisting you with the transfer of your Digital Phone Service.
ACN offers several options to update your address. For customers without ACN internet service the self-serve option is recommended.
- Login to your customer portal by clicking here
- After login click update 911 address
- Fill out the address fields and indicate whether you wish to update your billing and/or shipping addresses
- Click Next
- Address updates may take several hours. An email confirmation will be sent when the update is complete
Customers who prefer the hands off approach may contact customer care to have their address changed. This approach is recommended for customers with ACN High Speed Internet.
- Please contact Customer Care (877-226-1010) at least 10 days prior to your move.
- Provide your ACN Digital Phone Service number.
- Provide your new address and move date. Your request will be processed on the move date you provide.
- For safety purposes, ACN must be able to validate your new address.
- If you have high speed internet with ACN advise customer service when the best date would be to receive a technician at your new address.
- If you have high speed internet with another provider make sure to verify service is available at your new address.
It is important to notify ACN of your move to ensure your 911 address is current in case of an emergency. If you request to transfer your service after you move, it will take a few days to complete the process and your 911 address will be inaccurate in the event of an emergency. You will only be able to change your address, not your phone number.