You can log into your ACN Digital Phone Service Online Account to manage settings and options using a standard web browser. Go to www.myacncanada.ca and log in with your user name and password (established during the ACN Digital Phone Service sign-up) in the log in fields. Once logged in, you can view and manage your service.
If You Forget Your User Name Or Password:
- Go to www.myacncanada.ca and click Forgot your User Name or Password on the left of the page.
- Enter your user name. If you forgot your user name, please contact ACN Customer Care as directed on the page.
- Enter your billing zip code
- Select the appropriate Security Question from the drop down box
- Enter your answer and click the Change Password button
- Make any necessary changes and click Save
To View Your Account Balance:
- After login, your billing summary will appear as part of your main account page
- Select Billing Payment History on the left side of the page for payment and invoice date detail
- Click on the specific invoice you would like to view
To Change Your Credit Card Information:
- After login, click Manage Bill Payments on the left side of the page
- Make any necessary changes and click Save to save changes
Viewing Call Records
|You will see a display of all placed and received calls to your telephone number over the past seven days. Your ACN Digital Phone account home page automatically lists a minimum of the last five calls received and the last five calls placed every time you log on to your account. However, you can see all call details by month on additional pages.